26 Oct BCQS Leadership to Moderate Key Discussions at CHICOS 2023
We are pleased to share that the BCQS team will actively participate in the highly anticipated Caribbean Hotel Investment Conference & Operations Summit (CHICOS) 2023. Scheduled from 12-14 November, the event will take place at the stunning The Westin Beach Resort & Spa at Frenchman’s Reef, St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands.
Renowned for its insightful industry discussions and high profile attendees, CHICOS has become a premier platform for fostering connections and sharing insights within the hospitality sector in the Caribbean region.
Simon Taylor, Chris Graham, Ben Butler, and Sam Lawton will represent BCQS at the event, with some of our experts leading discussions and moderating panels.
The Caribbean Lodging Industry as it Relates to Design, Development, Construction & Insurance
- Monday, 13 November 2023, 3:20 pm – 4:10 pm
- BREAKOUT SESSION 1 B – Reef 2
- Moderator: Chris Graham, Director – BCQS International
- Panelists: Bill Brown, Vice President – Dck Worldwide; Shack Hawkins, CEO – Triton Energy Limited; Juan Mosseri, Sales Manager – E-Finity Distributed Generation; Jamie Sharpe, SVP, Real Estate & Hospitality Team – McGriff; Lee Steiner, Owner – Hideaway at Hull Bay
Caribbean Airlift Interview
- Tuesday, 14 November 2023, 12:15 pm – 12:45 pm, Harbor View Ballroom
- GENERAL SESSION – Harbor View Ballroom
- Moderator: Simon Taylor, Director – BCQS International
- Panelist: Wellesley Joseph, Regional Manager, Western Caribbean Airport Operations – American Airlines
Our team looks forward to contributing expertise and insights to the dynamic discussions and collaborative atmosphere at CHICOS 2023.